Happy Valentine’s Day
By Melissa Michaels
Valentine’s Day is just a around the corner. It brings much angst among couples and singles alike. It’s a huge freakin’ deal for women! Some of the nervous questions
loom like these: Is he sending a dozen roses to my office? Is he going to propose? Is it going to happen tonight?
Men, shall we talk? MM Gspot to the rescue. Please don’t screw up this day whatever you do. Follow these top 10 instructions and guarantee you will get some lovin’.
- Set the mood for romance: Start the day with sweet everything. Serve her breakfast in bed or send breakfast to her work with long stem red roses with a sexy note to
tantalize her mind telling her what you’re going to do to her in bed.
2. Get her wet: Light some candles and incense. Cover the bathroom floor with rose pedals. Fill the bathtub with some bubbles and bathe her.
3. Play together: Ah, my favorite! May the teasing and role playing begin.
4. Check into a hotel: Let your inhibitions go bye-bye.
5. Stay home: Cook dinner for your woman. Make her favorite dish. It’s sexy to see a man in the kitchen cooking and yes washing the dishes too. There
just might be some love making going down in the kitchen that night.
6. Give her jewelry: Say hello to Tiffany…the ultimate jewelry store that is.
7. Night out on the town: Take her to the restaurant she’s been yearning to go to and follow it up with a great movie that she wants to see. Yes,
a chick flick with Matthew McConaughey and/or Jennifer Aniston.
8. Write her a poem like Shakespeare: Remember these beautiful words from Romeo and Juliet: “But soft, what light from yonder
window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.”
9. Renew your vows: If you’re a married man, then tell her all over again why you married her by saying “I do” once more. She needs to hear how much you love her.
10. Propose: Tell her you want to spend the rest of your life creating new ways to say I love you every day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Rollers! Much Love. XOXO
MM Gspot. It’s about mental stimulation. The brain is the biggest sex organ. Melissa articles have an eclectic range that are a variety of humorous, sexy, thought provoking and heart hitting discussions. Melissa is gorgeous, hot, edgy, sharp and witty. Wanna get high? Read MM Gspot where your mind climaxes.