Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.

X

Navigate / search

Why Us?

Because you need to be the first to know……

There are 10 of us involved in this venture – 9 men, (cool fucking men, I might add) providing different takes on all that is happening right around you. We also have a Mid-Western Hottie on our team to help us San Diegans get our A Game on.

Why Are We Doing This?

Aren’t you sick of having to go to 15+ different sites to get your daily dose of information?  Half the time the site hasn’t been updated or its just something stupid on there.  We figure we are doing it anyway, so why not make it available to others.

This site is for any guy who likes to drink, smoke cigars, play cards, golf, go to Vegas, or just hang with the boys and talk about cars and hot chicks.  You wish you could do it all the time but can’t, because of the lady.  To all you single guys out there reading this, trust us when we say you’ll be interested in our opinions and experiences.  As soon as you get in to a serious relationship, you’ll look back and remember what we were talking about.  We are not saying women are the Devil, but they do tend to be fun sponges and drain all the manliness out of us eventually, if you let them.

We have the Mid Western Hottie on board so that women will visit too!  They need to know how men really feel and what we really think.  I know you think you already know, but ladies, you are only getting 5% of what your man is really thinking.  If we gave you the other 95%, there would be serious trouble on the home front.  We let you bark and moan, and we just kick back; listening and hoping it will end soon so we can get back to whatever it was we were doing before you started in.  This is the unedited version of whatever your boyfriend/husband has been telling you.  You may not like the delivery, but you will find truth in our thoughts.

This is an interactive blog.  We want you sending in your photos, videos or stories and anything else you might think is funny or interesting enough to post.  We will add anything to the site if we deem it worthy.

So I say, give us a try. Log on a few times a day when you need a break from reality.  Don’t forget to send us your photos and videos!  Let us know what you like and what you want more of.  For what you don’t like, we’ll listen and maybe even post your comments.  Remember, just because you ask, doesn’t mean you get, but if your comments are dumb enough, we just may post them and comment back.

~TMTMTL


Comments

lolazz14
Reply

Would like to hear more about sex on the to do list and if this really works. What happens when a meeting runs longer or the kids are sick, etc….Seems unrealistic to schedule sex!

freedom fighter lyrics
Reply

Recommended Resources…

[...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…

licensing music rights
Reply

As soon as I found this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

Basintale
Reply

Natty,I agree. Very very nice. For old souls like us the tune carries whesiprs of Issac Hayes, Barry White and James Brown. It’s got the juice.Stitchy

market my music
Reply

I have not checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

Phillip Ales
Reply

thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information. “If you can’t accept losing, you can’t win.” by Vince Lombardi.

gw2 gold
Reply

Not what I was expecting but excellent anyway! Good for you!

Palace
Reply

Posted on I’d must test with you here, which isn’t something I usulaly do! I get pleasure from reading a post that will make folks think. Thanks for permitting me to remark!

Shila Rossnagel
Reply

Hello, not sure if you already know, but the contact us on this blog is not working at all.

admin
Reply

what do you mean? please email to john@RollinSD.com.. thanks for the heads up.

cold hack
Reply

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

Leave a comment

name

email (not published)

website